For information on our on-going projects, visit the links below:
- The Bosnia Oral History Project
- The Cabin Concert Series (external link)
- Exhibit: Standing the Test of Time: Kentucky’s White Oak Basket Tradition (external link)
- Hammer-In at the Kentucky Museum (external link)
- The Homer Ledford Award
- Log Cabin Jams
- Ranger Lore (external link)
- Traveling Exhibit: White Oak Basketmaking
- Kentucky Rural-Urban Exchange
We have many on-going projects not listed here. Stay tuned via our social media to keep updated on our work.
If you require an accommodation for KFP events hosted at WKU under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA), please contact us to communicate your needs. You may also contact the WKU office of Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/University ADA Services (faculty, staff, visitors) or the office of Student Accessibility Resource Center (WKU students). Early notification is encouraged. Thank you and we hope you enjoy our events!